For those planning to attend the performance
- Please provide your correct name and contact information at the venue reception. Also, please be aware that we may need to provide this information to public offices such as a health care authorities in case of a COVID-19 infection occurs at the venue.
- The entry to the venue may be denied if your body temperature is 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or higher.
- Please wear a mask to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Before attending the performance and during break time, please wear a mask, wash your hands and disinfect your fingers.
- Please maintain physical distancing at all times (people with reduced mobility or disabilities are exempt).
- Please refrain from speaking loudly and also refrain from conversing while seated.
- To prevent the spread of infection, please follow the measures set by the organizer and venue manager, and follow the instructions.
- In the event of testing positive of COVID-19 within 14 days attending this event, please contact the organizers immediately. The same applies if anybody of your close contacts tests positve of COVID-19.
Please refrain from attending the performance if any of the following applies:
- If your body temperature is 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or higher; or you have a persistent fever.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, sneeze and/or sore throat.
- If you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 infection.
- If you suspect that you have been infected by family members or relatives.
- If within the previous two weeks you have visited any countries/regions for which entry restrictions or a quarantine period after entry are required by the national government.
- If you don't wear a mask (children under 2 years old are exempt).
Measures to prevent infections at the venue and from the venue staff.
- All the venue staff will take their temperatures and sanitize their hands. Also, staff breaks and meals will be controlled to limit the possibility of infection during the duration of the event.
- The staff will wear masks and will consistently maintain physical distancing during operations.
- "The venue capacity will be reduced by limiting the number of seats.
At least one seat will be left empty at each side of every attendant."
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed at the venue entrance.
- Places and things that are used or touched by attendees will be disposable or sanitized regularly.
- The venue will be ventilated by opening the doors to the exterior and other mechanical means.